Monday 25 March 2013

Ashley's Trip to Akaroa

On Friday my family and I went to Akaroa, we packed everything we would need for the next 4 days. During the trip there my brother, Ehren, spilt hot chocolate all over me. When we arrived we unpacked and went straight to the wharf to fish, we saw a feeding frenzy of fish then after 20 minutes we saw a 6 foot manta ray. Eventually we got bored and headed home to play cluedo and see if dad had turned up. The next day the whole family went fishing and I caught a blue cod. It's size was 25 cm long. Eventually after 1 hour fishing the next day in wet miserable rain my dad caught an Akaroa blue cod, it's size was 10 cm long. Eventually the rain cleared up, so after lunch, we all went to the beach to build sandcastles but the water had petrolium in it so we couldn't make pool's or moats for the sandcastles so we built sandcastles with no pool's or moats and played beach cricket as well. The next day it was time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment