Thursday 18 April 2013

My Teacher

My Teacher is a star-reaching creature. He has skinny square glasses and a quirky habit for making nicknames for all my class mates.

He repeats, "turi turi" and "Haere ke te whariki" when we are being boisterous stamping baby elephants.

He takes a dark gaze at us and says "warning for a yellow sheet!" when we are dilly-dallying around.

He wears checkered shirts, sandals and browny beige shorts and he drives a pocket-sized green Mazda sports car.

He likes to strum the guitar, chirp songs in Māori, play fun sports and of course, teach Room 5 a lot of interesting things.

Our class thinks he is a thrilling torpedo teacher!

By Lucy



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful image of your teacher you have painted for me, Lucy. Well done! From the sounds of things I think I would like to have had him as my teacher.... it sounds like you get to have a lot of fun as you learn.

    ReplyDelete