Thursday 6 June 2013

Museum Trip (Jeremy)

Last Friday we went to the museum. There were three other people in my group (James, Nathan, and Bryn.) and mum was a parent helper. We left from school on the bus at exactly 9am. When we got to the museum the weather was sunny but cold as ice! And when we had morning tea we had to sit on cold concrete flower patches!

After we went inside we got into our group. Bryn kept on disappearing but at the end Nathan and James disappeared while I stayed with my mum at all times. When we got to the Antarctica part I had a good go on the snow moblie. Then I went into the part with the whales. It was very scary.

Next we had lunch by the fountain. before going back into the museum and getting into our group. Then we went into the kiwiwana part and the Paua house of Fred and Myrtle. Finally we went back and had another break beside the fountain.

I had a great time at the museum I hope to go there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment