Wednesday 5 June 2013

Museum trip (Zeke)

Last Friday the middle team visited the Canterbury museum.
My class got split up into five groups. With my leader Kim, my team mates were Graeson, Ben, Ethen, Zayden, and Sevao. The bus picked us up at 9:00. It felt like I was on a tower because it was so high. When we got to the museum the weather was chilly and I wanted to just hop in a spar pool to keep warm!

First we had a free look around. I saw some  amazing things plus I got to ride on a penny-farthing bike, and a horse. I also saw all the awesome fossils too. I especially liked the cool Egytian mummy.

Next we had a tour about Kiwiana icons and went inside Fred & Mertyl's paua house. I liked all the fascinating paua shells on the wall and we watched a movie about how it all started.

 

After lunch, Anthony told us about some Māori myths and legends. It was very cool seing how the past has been. I thought the museum trip was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment